|The City of Palo Alto|
Public Information Office
250 Hamilton Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94301
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE||PRESS RELEASE #06202012|
|Subject :||Palo Alto’s Annual Twilight Summer Concerts Kick Off Saturday, June 30|
|Contact :||Brittany Heideman, Special Events Coordinator, Community Services 650-463-4930|
|Palo Alto, CA – |
The City of Palo Alto in partnership with the Palo Alto Weekly kicks off the Twilight Concert Series on Saturday, June 30 in Rinconada Park with the United States Air Force Band of the Golden West jazz ensemble, Mobility. Other concerts this year include past favorites Moonalice and The Unauthorized Rolling Stones, and new sounds from Grammy Nominated Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet, modern alternative rock and pop band Luce, and high-voltage "little-big band", Fil Lorenz Orchestra.
All concerts occur on Saturdays at 6:30pm and are free to the public.
- June 30, Rinconada Park: United States Air Force Band of the Golden West Mobility, patriotic rock, jazz, and blues
- July 7, Rinconada Park: Moonalice, 70's acid rock jam band
- July 21, Rinconada Park: Luce, Modern, alternative rock and pop
- July 28, Rinconada Park: Fil Lorenz Orchestra, big band jazz and swing sounds
- August 4, Mitchell Park: Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet
- August 11, California Avenue: The Unauthorized Rolling Stones, ultimate Rolling Stones tribute band
- August 18, Mitchell Park: Teens on the Green, local youth bands of all genres
Produced by The City of Palo Alto Arts and Sciences Division. Concerts receive sponsorship from the Palo Alto Weekly, Palo Alto Online, the Palo Alto Community Fund, and The Counter.
For more information, contact Brittany Heideman at the Palo Alto Children's Theatre at (650) 463-4930 or Brittany.Heideman@cityofpaloalto.org